Hello furry friends everywhere and welcome to the exclusive story of my life in which I share my deepest thoughts, feelings and unsqueakbly exciting events!

Sunday 19 December 2010

In The Middle Of The Night

Last night was unsqeakably frightening! I had just been let out for my daily pet and run when Julie started to breath very heavy and not very often. Within minutes, the paramedics were out and, with my super enlightened hearing senses, I managed to track their posistion immediately. Then, a women and man appeared at the door and started putting a mask on Julie that hissed and shrieked. Then, she was gone. I still haven't seen anybody yet and eleven o clock is food time. Oh, my stomach is rumbling! I hope they come back soon! At least I have my furry friends to keep me company...
Keep on squeaking,
Marmalade

No comments:

Post a Comment